HR trainee /English, German, Franch, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, or Polish languages/
Recruitment Advisor/HR trainee in the V. district, Budapest /English/German/French/Italian/Dutch/Swedish/Polish languages, Hungarian is NOT needed!
In this role you will learn:
- How to find talent on the market-place
- How to use different databases, job-boards
- How to do a pre-screening call
- How to interview a candidate
- How to write a job advert
As a Recruitment Advisor Trainee you will work closely and support a Senior Recruitment Advisor, who will be able to help and coach you in your journey to become a professional Recruiter.
Cielo is the world's #1 strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. With their state of the art technology and innovative solution, Cielo is trend-setting in the talent acquisition space. (Check out our website: http://www.cielotalent.com/)
Headquartered in the USA, our global presence includes more than 2,000 employees serving more than 143 clients across 91 countries in 33 languages.
Our client base include companies like: Siemens, GE, Novartis, Becton Dickinson, Skyscanner, KPMG
In Budapest, we are one of the largest recruitment organisations, we have a multinational team of 60+ professionals-representing 10 different nationalities.
To see how every day life is in our Recruitment Centre, see our video:
- A full time student of a University or College
- You have an interest in HR
- You have good communication skills
- You speak English fluently OR you speak one of the following languages (German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Italian) and at least intermediate level of English
- You do NOT need to speak Hungarian
What we offer:
- Thorough trainings and opportunity to learn all you need to know about recruitment
- Coaching by a senior Recruitment Advisor
- Be part of a fun dynamic international team
- Work in a modern, beautiful office in the V. district close to the parliament
- Flexible working hours (Availability in min. 20-25 hours/week)
- Salary: between 1000 -1300 HUF per hour