This position is accountable for supporting the financial accounting team in terms of ad-hoc and reccurring manual posting!
- Post manual journal vouchers based on request
- Prepare general ledger / subledger reconciliation
- Pun automatic jobs
- Prepare manual invoices
- Prepare adhoc analysis in Excel
ESAB is a global manufacturer and a recognized industry leader of welding and cutting solutions, delivering product and process innovations to serve the worldwide marketplace. The company’s Shared Service Centre was launched in 2009, located in Budapest. ESAB Global Business Services employs more than 200 people who provides business support in customer service, supply chain, finance and IT field. ESAB offers complex and challenging jobs, a great work environment, competitive salary and opportunity to develop and implement promotion and training to work.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours:
- Ongoing full time studies in Finance and/or Accounting
- Experience within finance administrative role is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, structured way of thinking and acting
- Excellent Excel skills and general IT literacy
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skill
- Proactive, ability of systematic problem solving
- Fluency in English is a must, but any other European language knowledge is an advantage