IT Project Manager Intern
If you love the thought of managing bigger projects independently, and if you want to be the part of a dynamically growing, highly professional community, apply.
What we would like you to do
- Communicate and work with clients
- Prepare customized content
- Managing web development projects
- Prepare wireframes, work on UX topics
- Working on the launch of our own skill assessment software
You are our dream candidate, if you
- are a master of getting things done
- are comfortable with working independently
- are hands-on and creative
- are a bit of a geek, but also like to talk to people
- are comfortable with working in English
- have experience in the field of project management
- possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- are at least in the 2nd year of your BA in Business IT
- Have an active student status
Flexible working hours (Availability in min. 25 hours/week)
1072 Budapest, Klauzál utca 35. III/19.
- steep learning curve
- real life responsibilities from day 1
- a friendly environment and a lively community life (dou to Covid-19 only online at the time)
- open ears for your smart suggestions
- flexibility, an adult position (you can define your own working hours as you find the most fit your life)
- opportunity to work towards skilling up people & society
- competitive salary
- an enthusiastic community that works for skilling up people & society
Sounds good? ????
We are looking forward to reading your CV.
Please send your CV to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: IT Project Manager Intern