Ez a munka már nem aktuális
Procurement Intern (English+German) - Eaton; G.1723 Ft/h.
We are looking for a Trainee to support the daily operations of the Purchase to Pay Team.
- Support the daily operations of the Purchase to Pay Team with different administrational tasks
- Manage order confirmations from suppliers - including manual maintenance
- Regular check of overdue/non confirmed/open purchase orders in cooperation with relevant departments
- Administration of team-mailboxes and archival storage
- Daily maintenance of KPI report and other operational reports requested by the Team Leader
- Close cooperation with specialist fields, Strategic Procurement/Global Purchasing, accounting department, Material Planning, Engineering, Plant SCM operations..
Eaton is dedicated to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services.
The BSC provides centralized Customer Care and Sales Support to customers and partners across the region for Hydraulics and Electrical businesses covering:
Sales Support: technical and application support, pre-sales quotations, inside sales support and product selection assistance to customers, end users, field sales, wholesalers, distributors and resellers as well as troubleshooting product problems / warranty.
Customer Order Service: commercial support including order management, order entry, price and availability, lead time, quality, logistics and billing coordination.
The BSC is a center for commercial and business management. Eaton’s Electrical Hungarian sales office is also hosted at Krisztina KP.
The BSC also provides assistance to Eaton’s corporate functions, including IT projects as well as HR Services, Supply Chain, Transfer Pricing, Treasury, Tax, Document Management, Accounting and Finance support.
The company's BSC in Budapest provides excellent career opportunities for interns!
- Minimum 1 year Economy/related education at any University or College
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Communicative Hungarian, English and German languages capabilities
- MS Office skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proactivity, reliability and flexibility
- Ability to work in a team
- Intermediate knowledge of German