Supply Chain Finance & Value Added Services Trainee
Eaton is a power management company. Provides energy - efficient solutions that help their customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably.
VAS (Value Added Services) is the business group belonging to Eaton Electrical Sector responsible for creation of synergies between existing Eaton products and for the introduction of customized solution to better answer market and Customers? needs.
The function of this role is to support VAS in any financial matter, to run product cost calculations and to manage standard reports.
The incumbent supports the develop of marketing initiatives aimed at promoting solutions and projects internally and externally to support the growth target of the Product Lines.
He / she is working with EMEA-wide process stakeholders to improve process efficiency, reporting effectiveness and internal control.
This function will closely operate with the EMEA finance team and with the VAS regional team.
What you will do:
- Standard costs calculations;
- VAS sales reporting enhancement (system setup change, BW data extraction, OBIEE data extraction)
- VAS margin analysis and forecasting enhancement
- EMEA wide SCM management reporting and project support upon availability
- Support on the creating of marketing and communication content for the website, PR, Digital and Social Media
What you bring:
- Currently enrolled in a program to obtain a Business degree
- Interest in Marketing and Communications
- General understanding of accounting principles
- Proficient in English
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products including MS Access, MS Excel
- Team Player with good interpersonal relationship skills
- Goal oriented & problem solving