Ez a munka már nem aktuális
Treasury Documentation Analyst Intern - Celanese Magyarország
Treasury Analyst supports treasury team with intercompany loan related documentation worldwide.
As a Treasury intern, you will be responsible for:
- Help the Team with administrative, time consuming tasks
- Perform reconciliations
- Prepare and review management reports and financial information analysis on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Interact with other finance and accounting personnel thorough the organization
- Continuously improve processes and efficiency
In the past one hundred years, Celanese has transformed into a global technology and specialty materials company with leading businesses in key geographic regions. With a focus on safety, innovation, productivity, performance and results, our company is positioned to achieve significant future growth and deliver exceptional results for all stakeholders.
While we call Dallas, Texas home for our headquarters, we have approximately 7,500 employees working to serve our customers around the world. From Dallas to Amsterdam to Shanghai, we manage a global network of commercial offices, technical centers, and twenty-seven production facilities and additional strategic affiliate production facilities.
For more information, visit https://www.celanese.com/
We’re engineers, scientists, operators and product developers. We’re innovators, advisers, designers and problem solvers. Most importantly, we’re partners – in creating value for our customers with the solutions we offer and in improving the world through the actions of our colleagues.
Celanese is The Chemistry Inside Innovation™ and we aspire to be the first-choice chemistry solution source for our customers.
We know what you’re thinking – that’s a lot to promise and that’s a lot to do. Well, we would agree with you, but we’re up for the challenge and we owe it to our customers, shareholders, and employees to deliver on our promise.
- BSc or MSc Degree in Finance/Accounting (or at least ongoing studies in this area)
- Intermediate English is a must
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team player attitude
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Minimum 24 hours work/week is a must