Accounting Intern - Eaton -G.1723 Ft/hour
This is a key role within the Accounting Function within the Budapest Business Centre. The primary objective of the role is to support the period close process of the Corporate ledgers and perform accurate financial analysis for helping the decision making in the Corporate Finance team.
- Help with month-end activities (bookkeeping, basic accounting entries),
- preparing inter-company recharges,
- analyzing financial result,
- perform balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly and/or quarterly basis.
Eaton is dedicated to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services.
The BSC provides centralized Customer Care and Sales Support to customers and partners across the region for Hydraulics and Electrical businesses covering:
Sales Support: technical and application support, pre-sales quotations, inside sales support and product selection assistance to customers, end users, field sales, wholesalers, distributors and resellers as well as troubleshooting product problems / warranty.
Customer Order Service: commercial support including order management, order entry, price and availability, lead time, quality, logistics and billing coordination.
The BSC is a center for commercial and business management. Eaton’s Electrical Hungarian sales office is also hosted at Krisztina KP.
The BSC also provides assistance to Eaton’s corporate functions, including IT projects as well as HR Services, Supply Chain, Transfer Pricing, Treasury, Tax, Document Management, Accounting and Finance support.
The company's BSC in Budapest provides excellent career opportunities for interns!
- Minimum 1 year Economy related education at any University or College
- Advanced PC / Technical Skills and Experience with Microsoft Office Products including MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Word and Visual Basic
- Analytical, Planning and Organizational Skills
- Intermediate English knowledge, one more language is a plus
- Professional presence ? a minimum 15-20 hours per week. Availability during the first 3 working days of the month is a must."
- Able to work alone, with support
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Professional presence
- Analytical, diligent and responsible personality
- Must have a "can do" attitude and be customer focused
- Being part of the corporate accounting team and gaining experience in a fast paced professional environment.
- Possibility to stay with the company in the long term