Collection Analyst Intern - G. 1723 Ft//hours
This open post is for a student to support the Collection Analysts within the EMEA Credit Management team based in Budapest.
The primary purpose is to provide support on credit management for the customer base in relation to managing the cash flow for the portfolio ensuring all cash flow targets are met and exceeded.
- Own, manage and resolve large/long term disputes across the EMEA portfolio.
- Achieve Aged debt, DSO and collection goals utilizing advanced collection techniques in line with the SAP, GetPaid and Oracle processes.
- Build strong business relationships with key customers in country/region
- Ensure all key work processes are followed through automated systems daily. (Dunnings, statements, invoice copies and customer responses).
- Ensure the integrity of the receivables by accurately clearing of all aged Cash on account in line with the agreed targets. Identify and categorize all aged debt accurately including robust commentary entered within the key credit systems and efficiently identify the stakeholder required to clear the balance that relates to a claim or dispute.
Eaton's EMEA Business Service Center (BSC) opened in July 2015 in Budapest, Hungary. It is the newest addition to Eaton's EMEA regional capability, helping to manage operations across the region through customer care, sales support, commercial management as well as internal functional support.
The BSC provides centralized Customer Care and Sales Support to customers and partners across the region for Hydraulics and Electrical businesses covering:
Sales Support: technical and application support, pre-sales quotations, inside sales support and product selection assistance to customers, end users, field sales, wholesalers, distributors and resellers as well as troubleshooting product problems / warranty.
Customer Order Service: commercial support including order management, order entry, price and availability, lead time, quality, logistics and billing coordination.
The BSC is a center for commercial and business management. Eaton’s Electrical Hungarian sales office is also hosted at Krisztina KP.
The BSC also provides assistance to Eaton’s corporate functions, including IT projects as well as HR Services, Supply Chain, Transfer Pricing, Treasury, Tax, Document Management, Accounting and Finance support.
- Minimum 1 year Economy/related education at any University or College
- Fluent spoken and written English essential.
- Other main European Language?s preferable.
- Good communication, presentation, training, process management and change management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel functions
- Experience of Oracle and SAP platforms preferred
What we offer:
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce - the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are - both individually and as an organization - and direct our activities every day
- Great promotional opportunities - Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible