Ez a munka már nem aktuális
Purchase to Pay Trainee - VIII. kerület - Bér: br. 1200 Ft/óra
This position is accountable for to support the coverage of the purchase ledger, and proper costing, with the booking of the purchase invoices.
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- managing ESAB AP shared mailboxes (E-mail routing, reply to e-mails within own accountibility)
- invoice handling in Basware (basic booking tasks)
- supporting P2P team prepare for month end closing and netting tasks
- issue escalation towards P2P team members and TL's
- ad hoc tasks (retrieving invoices as per audit request)
- ad hoc support for other departments upon request
Colfax Corporation is a diversified global manufacturing and engineering company that provides gas- and fluid-handling and fabrication technology products and services to customers around the world under the Howden, Colfax Fluid Handling and ESAB brands. Colfax believes that its brands are among the most highly recognized in each of the markets that it serves. Additional information about Colfax is available at www.colfaxcorp.com.
ESAB is a global manufacturer and a recognized industry leader of welding and cutting solutions, delivering product and process innovations to serve the worldwide marketplace. The company’s Shared Service Centre was launched in 2009, located in Budapest. ESAB Global Business Services employs more than 200 people who provides business support in customer service, supply chain, finance and IT field. ESAB offers complex and challenging jobs, a great work environment, competitive salary and opportunity to develop and implement promotion and training to work.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours:
- Ongoing full time studies in economic field
- Strong analytical skills, structured way of thinking and acting
- Excellent Excel skills and general IT literacy
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skill
- Proactive, ability of systematic problem solving
- Fluency in English is a must, but any other European language knowledge is an advantage
- Experience within finance administrative role is an adavantage