Diákmunka - Accounts Receivable Trainee with fluent French&English (Számlázási gyakornok) - VIII. kerület - Br. 1400 Ft/óra
Howden are looking for talent to grow with them in the Account Receivable role!
The main role purpose is to support the cash collection and application activities for our business units. The role holder will support the end ?to ?end accounts receivable process across global scope and ensure the accurate sub ?ledger and vendor master data maintenance. By representing the company core values the ideal candidate will build up an excellent relationship with our partners and provide high quality service to internal and external clients as well.
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- supporting the daily tasks of the Accounts Receivable Team
- actively take part in the invoicing process
- support the cash application
- generate ad hoc reports
- execute collection related administrative tasks, such as statement & reminder sending
Howden is a world-class engineering company with a proud heritage and a desire to be the world's leading application engineering company providing high quality solutions air and gas handling products and services to the power, oil & gas, mining and petrochemical industries. With 6,000 employees in 27 countries we are undergoing a period of significant business growth. The company’s Shared Service Centre was launched in 2015, located in Budapest. The Howden Global Business Service Centre employs more than 90 people who provides support in Finance and IT field. Howden offers complex and challenging jobs, great work environment, competitive salary and opportunity to develop and implement promotion and training to work.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours:
- Ongoing full time studies in Finance/Accounting/Business/Economy
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Fluency in both French and English language knowledge
- Precise and proactive working attitude
- Attention to details and accurate data management