Ez a munka már nem aktuális
Diákmunka - Service Delivery Trainee - VIII. kerület - Br. 1200 Ft/óra
The main purpose of the role is to support members of the Service Delivery Team with regular and ad hoc tasks. Gain a unique insight into fields such as data management, reporting structure and flow, business application support. This position reports to the Service Delivery Team Leader.
What needs to be done?
- Act on data entry/modification requests in a timely manner
- Download data for data requests and reports
- Action on system support tickets in a timely manner
- Support team with financial closing reporting
Howden is a world-class engineering company with a proud heritage and a desire to be the world's leading application engineering company providing high quality solutions air and gas handling products and services to the power, oil & gas, mining and petrochemical industries. With 6,000 employees in 27 countries we are undergoing a period of significant business growth. The company’s Shared Service Centre was launched in 2015, located in Budapest. The Howden Global Business Service Centre employs more than 90 people who provides support in Finance and IT field. Howden offers complex and challenging jobs, great work environment, competitive salary and opportunity to develop and implement promotion and training to work.
What do you need to bring?
- You have active full time studies in a Hungarian university/collage
- Strong analytical skills, structured way of thinking and acting
- Strong excel and general IT literacy
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, ability of systematic problem solving
- Conversational fluent English
- And most importantly a big motivation towards data management/data analysis, reliability and willingness to achieve more
What will you get in return?
- Work-life balance (weekly 3 home office option, free Bridge-Saturdays, flexible working hours apart from the core time)
- Great level of flexibility
- Meaningful job content with future career possibilities ? 80% of our trainees earn a full time job upon graduation
- 1,200 Gross hour rate
- A welcoming and supportive culture and a talkative, extrovert team with a great sense of humour